8/23/09

My Bucket List

This is more of a reminder for myself. But if you feel the need to be inspired, this might be a good place to look :)

. Have a window seat in my future house .
. See a National Park in Utah (preferably Bryce) .
. Go to the Philippines to meet my sponsor child, Laarne .
. Sky-Dive and/or Bungee Jump .
. Pierce something other than my earlobe .
. Learn Sign Language .
. Get a tattoo .
. Take a pottery class .
. Own a pug .
. Do missions .
. Make a scrap-book about my life journey (all the big moments) .
. Make a play-list where each song stands for a pivotal moment in my life .
. Write and record one good song .
. Send an anonymous care package to someone who needs it .
. Get and STAY in shape .
. Make a vow and keep it forever .
. Meet Mikey Mouse .
. See RK in concert again .
. See Hillsong in Australia .
. See Paris .
. Own a genuinely vintage dress .
. Go back to Sandy Hill camp .
. Use "Xavier" as a middle name for one of my children .
. Get an X-ring .
. Learn how to solve a Rubix Cube .
. Get a grad degree .
. Stay in the South for an all-inclusive vacation at a resort .
. Go on a cruise .
. Share a kiss in a hot-air balloon .
. Build a tree-house .
. Get a flip-flop tan .
. Have a breakfast nook in my future house .
. Get a motorcycle license and own a motorcycle .
. Learn how to whistle through my fingers .
. Perform a random act of kindness for a homeless person .
. Volunteer at a homeless youth shelter .
. Have confetti fall on my head .
. Own an espresso machine .
. Own a black leather coat .
. Practice meditation .
. Be HOLY .
. Own a cottage .
. Volunteer at L'arshe .
. Volunteer at a nursing home .
. Own something that is real Louis Vuitton .
. Learn how to Ski/Snowboard and live in the mountains .
. Sleep on flower pedals .
. Change someone's life .
. Learn how to BBQ .
. Wear bright red lipstick .
. See a penguin up-close (touch it!) .
. Go to a talk-show (like Tyra) .
. Go black-water rafting in New Zealand .

1 comment:

  1. learn to ski/ snowboard! and live in the mountains. im down to do that with you whenever your little heart desires.

    you have a lot of really good ones ree!

    ReplyDelete