8/20/09

Konviccctttt

This is how I feel today, August 19, 2009, in Charlottetown, PEI.

I feel euphoric. Like things are good and they all are going to be okay.

I feel giddy. Noodle head never stops making me laugh with his goofy antics, and his wild dance-moves in the kitchen.

I feel blessed. God is with me every day. In the sun, the stars, the sunflower Noodle head gave me last night, and through the smiles that continually appear on my face because of a beautiful person that God so greatly gave me.

I feel reflective. I’m thinking constantly about Irvine, CA, and all my adventures, and what I learned from them.

I feel hot. It’s hot in the Maritimes.

I feel wholesome – the kind of happiness I value at the moment are in the small things.

I feel thankful. I have no money but I have everything I need.

I feel brave. I’m going back to X a conqueror. In academics, socials, and extra-curricular. I’m going to conquer.

I feel hopeful. I’m going to find a job and get more money.

I feel anxious to get things started.

I feel like jamming to Akon all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment